Thursday 4 July 2013

Where I apologies for my long absence


Yes well, it really has been quite some time. Just a quick Blog to say I've not vanished and there will be regular updates from now on!  

Since I've last written this Blog I've become a Mrs and gained a new last name. I am now a Graves. Wedding plans have taken up most of the last year and my favourite touch to the day was my husbands idea. We decided to use our love of books on the big day and put our favourite books on each table for the guests to sign instead of a guest book.  The kids table was one of my favourites....


Here's some lovely shots our photographer took: (http://ewpphotography.com

I've had the most fun finding the messages as I re-read the novels. Now all I need is a house to put them in... 



No comments:

Post a Comment